Are you looking for European tech accelerators to help you take your startup idea to the next level?
Here are 3 tech accelerators based in Europe currently receiving applications:
Locations: Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Techcelerator is a program run by local fund GapMinder with the support of EU funds. The program offers financing of up to EUR 100,000 for selected startups against a stake in the company.
Techcelerator’s vision is to reposition Romania on the world map of leading innovative startups that will reshape the world of tomorrow and offer a higher life quality.
This accelerator program is interested in supporting startups in the following industries: FinTech, MedTech, AI, CyberSecurity, Digital Transformation, Hardware and Mobile.
The selected startups receive the 1st round of funding: euro 25,000 for 6% equity. They enter a 10-week program of intense mentoring and one-to-one meetings with business experts.
At the end of the program they have the opportunity to show their product to VCs, angel investors, tech press journalists etc and get a second round of up to euro 75,000. Techcelerator will take the most promising startups to participate in competitions and meet investors around the world.
- Google Cloud services;
- Free digital accounting tool;
- Public relations package;
- Marketing support;
- Scalability services;
- Constant networking;
- Horizontal support;
- Individual mentorship;
- Professional workshops;
- Startup demoday;
- Marketing services;
- Intensive edu sessions.
Techcelerator is currently taking applications for October 2018 - February 2019 - apply here.
Application deadline is September 20, 2018.
2. TechFounders Accelerator
Location: Munich, Germany
TechFounders is an accelerator program, which brings tech startups together with industry partners and venture capitalists.
The aim of the TechFounders program is to get startups one of their industry partners as a high-class customer or investor. At Demo Day selected startups have the great opportunity to raise capital if needed and meet more than 100 VC’s, business angels, industry partners and press.
TechFounders offers a unique program to their startups – a 20-week program. During this program the selected startups will get intensive trainings and coaching on all kinds of business topics.
Also the startup founders will get to collaborate with a leading industry partner to further develop their product or service, with a € 25,000 project budget.
- Free office space and administrative support;
- Access to TechFounders’ 1,500m2 high-tech workshop MakerSpace and AI computing power;
- Intensive coaching and mentoring by 200 VC’s, serial entrepreneurs and experts;
- Demo Day attended by 100+ VCs, business angels, industry partners and press members;
- Direct access to industry partners, such as ADAC, BMW Group, Festo, Knorr-Bremse and Miele.
TechFounders is currently taking applications for the 2019 winter batch - apply here.
Application deadline is September 30, 2018.
3. SEK Lab EdTech Accelerator
Location: Madrid, Spain
SEK Educational Group is an innovator with more than 125 years experience in education. Their program is the SEK Lab EdTech Accelerator designed for startups in beta testing. The program helps startups in the seed and early stage improve their company and business model.
The SEK Educational Group is looking for innovators to improve education.
The SEK Lab EdTech Accelerator is a 6-month program. During this program the selected startups have the opportunity to validate and test their business in a pure educational ecosystem.
The startup founders and team receive mentoring from more than 20 mentors experts in education, technology, apps etc. They also participate in master classes from top speakers on various subjects: law, finance, business model, app, technology, growth hacking, lean sales, marketing etc.
- Free access to SEK Educational Group co-working space;
- Access to top IT solutions for free from their sponsors (Hosting, CRM, Software...);
- Access to their network and top clients (Microsoft, Dell, Vodafone, Apple, Intel...);
- Networking events and speaking opportunities;
- Different awards and benefits from their sponsors at the end of the program;
- Demo day with more than 20 investors, accelerators and corporates;
- 2 vacancies for a virtual acceleration.
SEK Lab EdTech Accelerator is currently taking applications for December 2018 - May 2019 - apply here.
Application deadline is September 15, 2018.
Pick the accelerator program that suits your startup idea and develop it into a full-fledged company.
The world needs more industry-changers like yourself!